Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Blog Home For + [ l u x u r i a n t ]



I decided to make a new blog for + [ l u x u r i a n t ] in order to stay insync with the facelift I've given my brand as a whole recently. This marks a transition to a higher level of beauty & fashion within SL. Luxuriant was originally created in February 2012 & first set for sale in April 2012. I am very very proud of the progress I have made thus far and will continue to strive to do better. Currently Luxuriant offers two major lines, Fashion & Beauty. The fashion line consist of clothing, jewelry, shoes, etc. & the beauty line consist of skins, shapes, tattoos, make-up, etc. I am excited and hope to get Luxuriant out there so that everyone can experience a piece of what I enjoyed creating ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment